Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hot Still Of South Indian Actress Padmapriya






Your real name?
Padmapriya
Your pet name?
Binnu
Your date of birth?
28th February
Plus points?
My eyes and frankness
Minus points?
My hip and anger
First love?
One sided love with England Prince Williams
Parties?
Only with my friends
Roles you liked in the films you have acted?
Nadheera in Pokkisham and Neeli in Pazhasi Raja.
Dating choices?
With writer Amithav Ghosh and Rahul Gandhi
Saree?
I don't know how to wear it properly.
Your hobbies?
Reading books and travel long distances
Your achievements?
To live the life I had liked
Your party dresses?
Evening dress and European dresses.
Kissing?
If it is French film then it is O Kay.
The word you use while scolding?
Shit
Tamil?
Can speak very good Tamil.

0 comments:

Post a Comment