Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Trisha’s imaginary romantic letter to her lover


Trisha’s imaginary romantic letter to her lover


Trisha while speaking about romance said," Romance is a beautiful experience. You have to personally experience it. There is always a saying that romance will change a person upside down. They will transform a lot. I have seen many people like that. 
But I am a little sensible person. It is true that I am not able to fall in love so easily. Till now I am not able to love. 
So you might be thinking that how was it possible to write this letter. So in case if I fall in l love, I have written an imaginary love letter on the occasion of Valentine’s Day. Is it alright?
Letter
Haai Da,
When I went to sleep last night, I had a dream. Simply super dream Da. There was a heavy mist. I was feeling that I have got trapped in that mist alone. I don’t know where I was. I was keeping on searching for you. Every body face I saw seems to be new to me. Then only I saw you. 
Even in the dream you looked so handsome Da. With your favourite usual smile, you pulled my hand towards you. I was feeling like flying in the clouds because of your warm hook. I felt like the stars telling," Happy love Trisha." Suddenly I woke up. Then only I felt all these are a dream. There is no chance. You are my boy. I am bored up with shootings. Take me some where. Only you, I and the moon should be there. You know one thing man. You are in all places. 
Your sweet voice is always in my ears. Your smile is everything for me. I will complete the shooting and come soon. We both can walk in the beach. Darlo, I love you so much.
Posted by movei at 5:30 AM 0 comments   
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Google Buzz
Jeeva scares Taapsee
Jeeva scares Taapsee






Director Kannan who is directing Vandhan Vendran while speaking to the media about this film said," This film in which Jeeva and Taapsee are pairing has been shot in the dense forests in Karnataka-Kerala border for 23 days. When we sought permission from the Forest Department, they warned us and told that there are dangerous scorpions and leeches which would endanger our lives. Because of this we were very alert. We had taken two doctors along with us to the forests. 
There a house set made of wood was erected in the top of the tree. There is no foundation for this. The art director mentioned that only 10 people should enter this house otherwise there are chances of this house breaking down. We shot the song sequence featuring Jeeva and Taapsee in that wooden tree house. I entered the house with the whole unit along with the trolley and camera. 
But we worked walking slowly like a cat. In some places we saw scorpions and leeches. But we carried on with the shooting because we were not affected by them. But Jeeva use to scare Taapsee by throwing small piece of wood saying that it is scorpion."
Posted by movei at 5:28 AM 0 comments   
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Google Buzz

1 comments:

Micheal Belayudam said...

It seems that she is in deep love with someone.
Any ways nice ideas were shared!




Love Letters

Post a Comment

Blog Archive